PREFACE

"We have the right to lie,
but not about the heart of the matter."
- Antonin Artaud

Butterfly,

You were the love of my
life, and now... I must let go. If I hurt you
with my words... I am sorry. They were born
out of love, and none else.

I hope you don’t mind, that I
wrote the story of the serpents and butterflies.
You always wanted to hear the story of
the bones... and so I felt it in my heart
that our own story be told.
It is very similar.

Dedicated to my daughter
in celebration of 10 years of life, a few
deaths, tears, some pain, and of course lot's
of love. God allow me, another 30... Thank you
my Rain. May you one day sing the words
that I have written. Make of
them as you wish.

- Serpent


THE END

Serpent,

I can only imagine what you must be
thinking and feeling at this moment. I am sorry
for all that has happened and accept responsibility
for my behavior. I am here for you if you need
anything. A shoulder to cry on, hug, someone
to hold your hand, anything
I am here for you.

I understand if you choose to shut me
out of your life. I seem to cause people I care
about chaos and devastation. I guess I just want
you to know that I love you. I have always
loved you! You are the love of my life and
I fight it. It scares me, you scare me.
And now I think I may have
lost you forever.

I know you must be angry and upset at me.
I imagine your parents think I am nothing but bad
news. I feel horrible about what has happened and
will help you in anyway I can. Serpent I would like
to sit and talk to you. There is a lot we need
to talk about.... Please if it’s the last
thing you do let’s talk.

I love ya always,

Butterfly

.................

Wow, what happened... I scarcely
remember anything... how long have I been
asleep...?

Take your time serpent-bird…
it was a very long journey and a life-taking crash,
but you are home now…

Some people and places you will remember,
others you will have no memory of.
Some events were the most beautiful of your life,
while others you have put behind you.

What has become of the hills and the lights?
What has become of my Rain?

Your hills are as green as ever, the
lights they appear as the sun sets, just as they have
always, and the Rain... she never left
your side. After you scolded Venus, the planets
collided and you fell from the sky... upon
seeing the earth in turmoil you became ill and died.
All that you had in you became lost, your flesh
spoiled rotten and your flight broken,
you washed away.

But who sewed my wings back together,
who spoke to my soul, and what happened to my
heart? What happened to Sanny and the butterflies?
Please tell me the story…

The night you approached her gate, the
creatures of the night followed you… though you
could not listen or make out the shadows the
bats and the owls became your sights and sounds.
When the clown spoke and the witches laughed everything
inside of you collapsed and the entire universe
went into a spiral... Chaos and devastation had hit the earth.
You held on for dear life but the sadness and the hurt
inside of you was too much to overcome and you died…
that’s when the lord’s trumpets blew…

Upon hearing the call, the Rain called for
its wind, thunder, and lightening. It stormed for days
on end during the hottest months
of the summer.

Your soul it was captured by the stars and
cared for by the universe, where it continued to burn.
The remains of your heart were carried into
the depths of the ocean by the rain. Your feathers, those
were swooped-up by the wind were they danced
with the heavens and pressed to write day and night, as asked
for by the Rain. What could not be saved rotted
away into the earth. Your bones were spread across the
valley by vultures and then swallowed-up by
the underworld…

After the storms, feathered serpents retrieved
your cold heart from the bottom of the ocean. Without
recompense they turned iron ore mirrors to
the pieces of your heart and illuminated a bridge
of different colors. Friends from all of earth, from all forms
of life turned to the beauty of the rainbow and offered
to mend your heart. Doctors and scientists brought your soul
back from space by allowing you to work at sites
that had never been mapped. Young scholars collected
feathers from the sky and your brother offered to
retrieve your bones.

When all of your parts were mended
and gathered a rag-doll with threaded limbs and a
quilted dress stitched you back together again.

Tell me more... the entire story.
How did I feel?

Your death it was a horrible tragedy
but your remains were protected the very moment
your vitals shattered. Your new life, it was a complete
realigning of the stars, the work of the entire
universe, granted by the Rain and friends from far away
places that you at one time cared for…

And the butterflies,
what happened to the butterflies…?

Son, they were not true,
they were only an illusion under your sky…

But why did they appear so real,
so close that I could feel them inside of me…

That is because you sacrificed all you
had to keep them safe and out of harms way, their best
interests became your dreams. You spent your
spring writing their future and planning the happYest day of
their lives. In the end you tried desperately to save
them but they were restless and died in their moments. You
wrote them one-hundred songs and one-thousand
rhymes but they could not see beyond their days. They
could not be saved.

You see, when the clouds came, they
lost all hope and left the safety of your wings.
The New Year’s flowers that blossomed before their eyes,
those were not enough… and they could not read
between the lines. They flew to the first glimpse of light
and disappeared without saying goodbye…
you never saw them again. You than blamed Venus and
your stars… but love of light was not to blame.

Butterflies are dependent on the rays of the
sun, they live and they die with the seasons of the year
just as quickly as they transform. They are not
like the birds or the serpents that become loyal to their
song and dance or follow the stars home, they are
as unpredictable as their flight, careless and quick at loosing
sight of the safe havens above them. Even when
catching them and making them your own they quickly
become frightened because their
life span is so short.

And my Sanny… what happened to my Sanny?

Sanny died after the crash, you tried
desperately to wake her but she did not respond.
Your feelings for her… those died when she
did not breathe a care. She had never been in love before
and friends she did not know how to keep...
apologies she just didn't know how. You buried
her on the slope of Castle Hill in a private ceremony
with offerings from your commencement. You
apologized to her family and hid her death from your

sisters to protect her from ridicule, but they
were not fooled. They knew the cause of her death
before you did. Her pictures and the things
she gave you… you tossed those into the Pacific when
you received news of a cold winter coming.

But why did everything have to be so sad?
How come the soul has to suffer? How
come hearts have to die…?

Spiders are voiceless you know that.
Only spinning webs, only spinning traps. They inject
venom and kill you softly not because you scare them to
death but because they love you… You are heavily
asked for and manifestations you know about. You of all souls
know what it’s like to bury both the young and the
old… You of all souls know what it’s like to have everything
taken from you… your heart shattered to pieces… It
is a somber life that you live but you will continue
to love this world because you know how to live and how
to die... how to forgive and how to be in love...
Not everyone can sing to that… a gift allowed to only those
that twist in the sky, only birds of your type.

You also know that in the end your only
job is to protect the souls allowed to you, deliver
them safe, and do it all over again. Love them you do.
Love’s best interest you have protected, not once
have you ever jeopardize the dreams of a lost soul... you
have only shown them the way. Remember… you
died not of resentment but rather from a deep desire to love.
Your mind is strong and that is why you have
endured not one world but many. While others lose hope
and stop believing you flourish with character
and excitement, in life and in death… People need
you and you will always need of them.

You have no boundaries… all space
belongs to you.

Will I ever get to see Sanny and the butterflies again...?

No my son, they are gone now… you will
never see them again.

I understand...

Is Venus disappointed with me?

No, your friends and your family have
made mends on your behalf and with your feathers
you apologized to the appropriate deities.
All is in order.

The work of the Rain has granted you
a new life… she performed a marvelment with her power,
the friends of her world and the visions in her eyes…
She is an artist now who sings the songs that you
write and lives to protect her sisters and brothers. This is
your time now, the wind beneath you has finally
settled, space has opened, and the peace that surrounds
you now is the final phase before you become happy. You
are home again and the person inside of you is almost
complete. Your passions have been embraced
and your dreams fulfilled, what is left now is only
what you will give and what those receive because that
is when you are at your best.

The enchanted daises and pink asters… the pink
roses that adorn the arcs...?

Those were sent to you by the rag-doll
who pieced you back together… the one said to feel
no pain at all… only the stitches of her life.

Wow, please send her new born a drum…

We have done so…

Look up at the stars one last time my son…
make a wish… and then finish getting your rest.
The birds have landed... earth is home.

.................


I won’t lie Goggle Eyes, I will do it
all over again… I know you will allow me life my
Love and you are the reason why we live and
why we die. Your eyes heavy they carry the burdens
of our souls and never ask why. You are the only
reason why my love for life will never die. Explanations
need not come my way… rain deity from land not
one but all faraway… Closer sometimes never comes,
but death is just as good, with you mother I would
not change the past even if I could.

All be my years Goggle Eyes, what a gift
to give my life, as it spins in space. A universe where
stars guide the way home, love dies, planets
collide, and you my life fill the earth with things that
live and die. I’m free life. Mic has the bones...
Xipe my skin... Xochi my love... Chaak my songs...
Serpent my heart… Stars my soul... Sally the
stitches... and you heavy eyes, you grant me my life. Let
it rain, and let it pour, let it be born, give us all
something new. It is you and you who knew all along
of the serpent that flew…

All be my life, all be my years Google
Eyes, everything just for you. I will do it all over
again… be it a cross… a crescent…
or Plumed Serpent. I will thrive
just for you...

Love

.................

Adiós amor... Por favor
diles que las
playas del Pacifico son lo
mas lindo, el lugar donde murió
tu gran amigo.

Pero mas que nada…
escucha me, por una ves mas.

Diles que lo que era nuestro
amor, fue lo mas profundo de los
dos… y aunque fallecimos
fuera de lugar, fuera de un tiempo
yo nunca me olvidaré
de tus carisias... de tu alegría.

Ese fue nuestro amor.

Por favor no les digas que
nuestro amor fue fantasía o ilusión,
pero todo una vida. Que
fueron muchos días, muchas noches,
muchas lunas y súper estrellas.
Fuiste tu mi fama.

El amor...

Amor en todas partes
que tú me hacías… Todas las cartas,
y las lloradas, los viajes
y las buscadas. Las noches en tu
casa y creciendo con
una familia que ama... Ese fue
nuestro amor.

No les digas que no fue
nada, pero todos los sueños que
sueña una vida… Las cosas
que yo te traía de lugares extrañas,
cosas sagradas que
son de la vida... lo mejor de
las playas y las ruinas.

Por favor no les digas, que
el amor que nos dimos no fue nada,
pero las cosas sagradas que
se le da a un amor… a la vida.
Fue todo mí pasión que
yo te daba… hasta mi alma...
lo que yo te daba.

Ese fue nuestro amor.

Diles que fue un amor
que creció de las jugadas de unas
niñas, abejas y floresitas…
las almas de la vida… que nos
dieron ganas para amar,
razón para soñar.

El amor de las hijas, que
nos dábamos... ése fue nuestro amor.
La única luz que se necesitaba.
El mundo de alegría.
No fue fantasía o ilusión, tus
cariños fueron su felicidad y sus
sueños mí alma.

Las historias de los hijos que
yo platicaba...

Ese fue nuestro amor.

Por favor no les digas, que
el amor que nos dimos no fue nada.

Amor escucha me…

No vayas a perder tus
esperanzas, no vayas a perder tú
corazón… El camino que
te ofrezca posibilidad,
el cariño de tu vida, que te dará
el paz y la felicidad…

El amor.

Eres todo lindo, eres especial, y
te mereces todo
El Universo… Eres el amor.

Acuérdate que las estrellas
son guías para llegar, así como tu,
me lo habías dicho.

Amor tu nunca me creías,
pero yo viviré siempre para escribe
de la vida... las historias
que tu tanto me pedías, no de mitos
o brujerías, pero del
amor y las alegrías...

Es el final lo se, pero todo el mundo
conocerá nuestro amor.

Le debo mucho a la vida...
es el amor.

Adiós...

.................

My Lord, thank you for allowing
me into the underworld… it is a bit busy here
but it is just as I remember it. Could get lonely
here but beautiful are you're bees, thank you for
allowing them to come to my end, I love
how trumpets sound of the ocean.

My Lord, I would have not made it
this far if it was not for the feathered serpent
who carried my remains into your realm, allow
my twin an owl or two to guide her back
home, a bat would do just as good.

My Lord, my time here will be a bit
short but it will be well spent. I have a list of
specific bones that I would like to see… and I
assured the Earth that I would take charge of
their life too be. If my request is granted I
promise to retrieve additional bones…
for the specific ones I see.

You see My Lord, my stars are set to
realign and Venus and Earth are now working
together. They have asked for my life and they
have asked for my specific set of qualities. My
death was a tragedy My Lord, but you know
the plan already and it is the souls of the
lost that I must work to set free.

My Lord I know you were calling
for his bones, and I wanted to deliver them.
Believe me I did. I wanted to flay his skin so bad
and dance, but it was not my ballroom. I would have
disrupted the order and Xipe would have been upset
with me. My obsidian blades are for sacred
sacrifice only. He was just a fool on the
hill... a jester without a belt.

Forgive me My Lord, my job is too
protect… it was not my kill, not my kill. There
were little eyes in the hall and some in the
spring. Not for them too see.

Excuse me My Lord, but I have work
to see… Pardon me My Lord but you are
always a blessing to see and someone too
need, thank you for seeing me,
thank you for taking me.

.................

Yo solo querría amarte,
realizarte todos tus sueños,
darte todo lo que da un
amigo…
Un amor a su cariño…

Las planetas y las estrellas.
El Sol y La Luna.
El Universo…
Es la paz y la felicidad,
El amor.

Yo solo querría amarte,
buscarte y preguntarte... si
caminabas tu conmigo.

Los colores de su cuarto.
Las flores de tus jardines.
Solo quiera saber el
estiíllo de tu cama... el diseño
de tu casa.

Los anillos eren tuyos.
Todo le que tu buscabas, yo
solo querría darte. Que
duelo que ya no somos amigos.
Ni volveré a ver te.

Que triste fue nuestro
destino… porque ya me
tengo que ir… Creé
me que me duele todo el alma
pero tu no quistes estar
conmigo, me dejaste
sin nada.

Estos son tus últimos versos.

Voy a cerrar mis ojos
y buscar otro camino, otro
cariño...
Enamórame.

Un cariño que quiera
comprenderme… una mujer
y sus ojitos...
para realizarle sus
sueños… lo que un amor le
da a su cariño...

Que triste porque
yo solo querría amarte,
buscarte y preguntarte... si
caminabas tu conmigo.

.................

There were so many things to say
and so many things to do...
Shattered and undone.
Chaos and devastation you said,
chaos and devastation was all that was
left. You already knew…

It did not have to end this
way, it did not have to be so sad.

You could have been honest with me,
like I was honest with you.
Twice it hurt me, yes it did,
like it hurt you, but honest it was
and forgave me you did.
Love we did...
after all that we had been through.

I would have forgiven you, I was in
love with you. I was in
love with you, and I believed in you.

You did not have to lie to me, you
could have told me the truth.
You could have told me that you had
found someone new, but
instead you lied and now we
are not even friends, lost forever
just like you said…

Shut me out of your life you did.

You could have told me, and we
could have avoided having to lie to our
families and to our girls.
How sad it was for them to hear me
apologize, how sad it was for
your family to know that
I was in love with you...
in love with her dreams.

How hopeless it was to look for
reason, when voices and hearts had
already been broken.
When everyone was already gone.
When I was the last one
to know... left alone working
for our future.

You could have have told me in
November, you could have told me in
December, you could have
told me in January…
but you did not, you just lied. It
was you... who did not care.

I had to see it for myself, I had to
feel it for myself,
I had to see you run and hide.
The saddest day of my
life was to see you run and hide.

How sad it was too have to abandon
everything that we had
planned for, all of
their dreams, all of our dreams.
How terrible it was for us to
lose our friends… If you had only been
honest, my love for you would
not have been replaced with bad news.

Chaos and devastation, just like you
said. You already knew…
that is why it did not hurt you to leave.
You already knew that things would end.
It was easy for you to be at an
April ease, chaos and devastation,
you already knew.

.................

A few more things my little darling,
before I close my eyes and rest… a few more
things that you need to know before I go.
Meditate your mind in the most natural way, but
don’t lose yourself. Remember that in this
life balance is key. You will set your self free when
your creativity blossoms and your passion’s
become your life’s work. Dream with an open
heart and with receiving arms… as someone may
love what you have to offer, and you
may love what someone else has to offer you…
Your body is the greatest instrument that
you will ever learn to play, it is the most sacred
gift you will ever own, allow it to only
those who understand your dreams and only those
who can make them real… Be happy with
your body, and never abuse it, or you will
alienate your mind, you will hurt.

Love between a boy and a girl will be born
from stuffed puppies and candy hearts
that say I love you, that love you will always
want to remember. The one that you fall in love with,
will not be the one you spend the rest of your
life with, but the one who you will
always get to be friends with, cherish them.
The one who you will love the most
will not be there for you in the end. Wish them well,
learn from them and then move on. The one
person who you will learn to love and who learns
to love you back will be the one for keeps.
The two of you will twist in each other’s
dreams, and dance in heaven… You
will know who this person is when the two of
you visit places, not found on a map.

One person in your life that you love
will die, maybe two or three… but you will
see and talk to that person in your dreams
every night. They will speak, you will respond,
and then you will wake. Both life and
death are our human destiny and we must celebrate
them as they come our way, do not fear one
or the other they are the same. I may one day
have to leave this world and you will feel
alone, but do not fret. Do not be afraid, don’t
ever be afraid if I am gone. I live inside
of you and you live inside of me and nothing
will ever change that… Hope is a good
thing and if you believe in people, they will
believe in you. You will always have
a halo above you guiding you're every step
of the way, if you believe…

Remember that you must always
follow the stars home because you have a job
to do. You are the caretaker of your
sisters and brothers and they look up to you,
you will set them free and your duty is
to keep your family safe, like it is my duty to
keep you safe. Never allow your
family and your friends to walk into a path of
danger. If you harm someone they will leave
you and some may never forgive you,
society will sentence you… I will be disappointed
with you. Never allow your own self to be
hurt, if you find yourself in harms way, turn and
walk away. Always protect yourself from an
assault on your life. Learn to fight with your fist
but learn to succeed with your mind…

.................

You do not write and
you do not call…
Do you not care at all.

Do you not care that I
wish for you,
that I miss you...

Do you not care that
she looks for
you, that she loves you.

Does this world hurt
you so much that
you can not reach out
to us…

Have you lost your
heart... do you
not have friends...

Does it hurt you that
I write so much...

Are you ever coming
back to us...
Did you forget about
us…

Does it hurt you not
to know of us,
like it hurts us not to
know of you.

Is it possible to hate
so much, or does
it just kill you
to be loved by us…

.................

Amigo mío...

Amigo mío...
En donde estas...?

Ya no quiero recordar...

La noche,
no la puedo borrar.

Amigo, ayuda me…

Por favor,
ya no la quiero recordar.
Busca me...

No la quiero recordar…!
No la quiero recordar…!

Me mata, esa noche
me mata,
y no la puedo borrar.

Amigo cuento contigo, ya
no la quiero recordar, no la
puedo borrar…

Esa noche...

Amigo mío...
En donde estas...?

Amigo mío…

Amigo mío…
Ya no sufras más…

Tu me dijiste un día
que el amor era para
olvidar…

Amigo, aquí estoy,
y tal ves
ella regresara…

Te buscara…

Pero tu bien
sabes que hay cosas en
el mundo que duelen más.

Amigo, algunas cosas
mejor hay que
olvidar.

Amigo yo también
cuento contigo, y
el tiempo a todos nos
va asignar.

Amigo mío…
Ya no sufras más…

.................

Part I of III...

Shu butterfly! Shu! You’re in my way…

Be nice, I like it here, I want to stay…
flap, flap, flap… what are you…? and what
do you do…? Talk to me…

I am a bird blended with a serpent…
I sing and dance… I read and write about
those who die… On some evenings
I visit space, on some days I twist in the
darkest of oceans, and when
necessary I dig for the bones of previous
living people to restore life.
I tell stories of wind, wisdom, and life.

Why are you so little...?

I am a butterfly born from sunny days…
a gift from the earth to the sky
meant for the first one who shows me the
way, I live day by day.
Venus asked me to help you and
give you all of my love…

You are so silly butterfly, we all have to
find our own place, you just can't
talk to a bird and hope to stay.
Love, that takes time... and requires space.

Shu butterfly! You’re in my way…
flap, flap, flap…

But I want to stay… I like it here... I have
never been this high in the sky before,
I have never felt so safe.

My journeys are tiresome little butterfly
you can not possibly stay. You see, there are
only a few birds like me because we
have a special routine that we must obey. Our
wings are re-stitched every season, and
our plums are long like the branches of a tree
from all the writing that we must do.
Our bodies are of a blue and green color to
satisfy the heavens, and our chests are stained
red from all the sacrifice that we do… we
live solitary lives, and you would
never understand what I do.

But I like you… flap, flap, flap…
Can I stay…?

Well what can you do…?

I’m a butterfly I say, and I like you carry
the souls of those who pass away…
They are hidden deep
inside of me… and I don’t tell anyone
about them, because that is how I
keep them safe. They are the little souls
that I console because they are locked away,
that is what I do.

Certain things I can not do because my
vision is weak and I depend on the light,
so it is when the sun goes down
that I need of someone to guide my flight.
My best quality is that
I am a giver of life…

I never knew that butterflies were
givers of life… What else can you do?

I know how to find things
and I pay attention the littlest form of
life… I learned by pollinating
small gardens and keeping things in my
sight. I bet you didn’t know
that I like you lived
multiple lives... I was consumed
with caterpillar duties before I learned how
to fly… before I became
a butterfly.

I really like you serpent-bird,
can I stay? I promise not to get in your way.

Well what does a butterfly
ask for in return, if allowed to stay…

I just want to be loved and here I feel safe.
Flap, flap, flap…

Yes you may stay,
but please try not to touch anything.
Those are sacred relics from
lands far away...

Tomorrow is a brand new day...
Tomorrow I shall show you the way...

Close your eyes butterfly
and dream away...

.................

I know I’m just passing through
but here I go again…

I know that some things are
better left unsaid, but I lost my
best friend…and
well here I go again....

Emotions run high,
and well… my heart, it didn’t say
good-bye.

You forgot,
that I was a part of this world, a
man with feelings inside…

Love, that you were a part
of her life…

And I know… I know that
in some world she was a part of
your life…

I know I’m crazy… writing
it will not bring us back to life but I
love you... and I dream about
you being in my life.

I know it is after the fact,
but it is hard to live with these
feelings inside,
without you by my side...

You see it hurts,
we waited all this time, and we
still had so much to
offer our lives. We left so
many stones unturned.

I know we didn’t lose
our direction... it
was just a misunderstanding
between
serpents and butterflies.

You knew that I was the love
of your life, you knew
that I wanted her in my life…

I bet you didn’t know that
I wrote you one-thousand rhymes
and that my time in space, it
was spent planning
their lives.

That is a love that we will
never find... I know that some
things in life don't ever return,
but in time, maybe
we will realize what was
right before our eyes.

I didn’t mean to hurt you,
I didn’t mean for time to pass
us by… I just wanted
to give you everything,
everything that is a part of a
happy life.

Everything that a husband
gives his wife…

I know I’m crazy…
I don’t want rhymes or reasons,
I just want you by my side...

I want my Sanny
to come back into my life...

.................

Que lastima que no supiste
decirme adiós. Yo ya no quiero tus
cariños porque se que no te dolió haber
dejarnos. No regreses porque no te
mereces el amor del, mi daddy
no es para ti.

No te mereces el cariño mío.

No te lo tengo que repetir
tu bien sabes las consecuencias de tus
disfraces, de tus sentimientos falsos,
que en realidad tu a mi no me
extrañabas, no me
buscabas.

Que triste que no te importo
los sueños de tus ojitos. Que solo por
tus inseguridades y dependencias
pienses solo en ti mismo,
y no en tus estrelles.

No te mereces el cariño mío.

Quizás un día si conocerás
el amor, la paz y la felicidad, todo lo
que se supone que buscabas. Que triste
que las memorias que tu nos diste se
tuvieron que borra por
ser falsedades.

Que lastima fue tu amor,
que triste tu adiós,
que perdida de tiempo...

Que triste ver a mi daddy querer
tanto… que pena con el universo. No
te mereces el cariño mío,
ni el amor del.

.................

Luz del sol que la iluminas,
dile que la extraño. Que sus ojitos
yo los quiero ver.

Yo se que ella piensa en quien
la quiere. Dile que yo la busco en
mis sueños, y que yo la amo…

Luz perdóname, se que ella me
estaba buscando y que perdió la fe
después de tantos años… pero
ella es en quien yo pienso, es la hija
que yo amo…

Dile que sus deseos yo los
quiero complacer y que su felicidad
yo lo quiero ser...

Yo se que ella me tiene cariño…
dile que no pierda sus esperanzas, y
que todavía la busco, que yo
si la extraño.

Perdóname luz, pero yo la quiero
ver. Dile que le escribiré hasta los
cien años de lo tanto
que la quiero…

Que si la amo… que sin su
cariño yo muero…

.................

You were right Dr. Blue Eyes she
never came home…
This world of ours, it’s not meant
for everyone,
that we both now know.

Yeah household dreams are hard to
find, but if I remember
correctly the beautiful things of this
earth are born with time…

It's too bad that not everyone can
see the beauty in things
that are old... It's too bad she
broke for cold.

Hey, I want to be an Olmec man
just like you… I miss the field
don’t you…

I wonder what the real Pesquero
was like… man I have
visions of that site every night,
don’t you…

Wow, what does it take to
transport basalt stone… drift in a
river of sacrifice and excavate
precious bone.

Take me with you yeah!

I know a thing or two about ancient
symbols and things divine…
Careful with the snake eggs
please, the Fer-de-lance is mine.

And your work… I read it
all the time.

Pardon me Doc, they say that
Nine-Wind was
three-thousand years old,
if so I will live to interpret the
story untold…

In the meantime, bet I can
defend the coming of a feathered
friend… You were right again!

With what we do,
nothing ever ends…

Man, I miss the Land of Olman.
I’m sure you do too…

.................

I’m sorry papa please don’t take
my florescent wands away… I use those
to search for the answers,
to find my way.

I know you were disappointed
and mothers let down... the happiest day
of my life would have been a family
surprise before my eyes.

I did not mean to disrupt the solar
system… for friends not to be friends, for
invitations not to go out, for
plans cancelled.

I did not mean to bring chaos and
devastation to those I care about…I did
not mean for all of those things
to happen - I'm sorry for taking
back Saturn's rings…

I followed all the steps you asked me
to follow, I read all the books they asked
me too read. My best, it was just
not good enough…

What was I to do... it was not my
place, it was not my place. Put yourself
in my shoes… I'm sorry.

Grant me five more years won’t you,
bless a Master with a road to philosophy,
grant a king a queen and a castle's
hill a son…

A journey of many celebrations…

Strange days are upon us, but
we have paid our dues, I owe nothing, all
I receive I give… all she gave me
I destroyed.

My memory of her... It will soon be gone.

Look over the paper planes papa,
allow me permission to search for
the stars again...

Realign the planets I know how to do.
Five years alone I shall not do...

.................

After all is gone, feathers take to the
sky and write me a song…

As you dance in the blue and learn from
those who knew, explain the crash of
the serpent that flew.

I know that birds die but
feathers thrive… swooped-up by the
wind and never die...

See, I’m too weak to write with a
delusional mind… deep in my sleep, with
a broken heart who lost it's soul.

After all hope is gone, take to the
sky and write me a song.
Write about my obsession with heaven,
my departed dreams...

The passions I scorned.

Write the guiding verses that the Rain
will forever keep, shall
forever sing…

Please feathers after all has come to
an end, after all hope is gone,
promise me that you will write
me a song...

One for every feeling I felt, event that
passed, and hurt that
ceased. One for the woman who
was a part of me.

I give you my word that my love was
true, it was to last. Do not allow my love
story to be a tale of the past.
Please feathers, write about us like
only feathers do...

Explain the crash of the serpent that flew...

.................

Today my face became
rugged and cold, old… better
I cut my skin and bleed.

My body shredded...

Better I drown myself in
agony… the remains from
her grave.

So lost is my path
again… better I await the
sound of the bees.

Tomorrow I shall
slither into the underworld…
ask Mic to see the bones.

Cut myself and bleed…
better I cut my skin and bleed.

Ask My Lord to see her bones.

.................

You failed to recognize the November flings
and the December lies. In January the deception
became obvious but you still held on.
She was your world.

Your love for her could not fill-in the space.
Time, it was not on her side... weak
was her mind and you never
saw her again.

She died in late April after Venus crashed.
The confusion and the shame killed her… she
had no voice, and no heart beat at all.
She was found alone... soulless.

The black veil you gave her from afar,
it covered her face. Her bones were being
called upon by the underworld, and
you had no choice but to
let her go.

You buried her with one-hundred letters
and one-thousand rhymes, a bed of red roses
and a tassel of your dreams. Her grave you
marked it with the cross
that she loved.

After the observance you dammed yourself.
The surface on your skin aged and you became
ill... you died on Fathers Day after
not seeing the butterflies.

Your remains were washed into the ocean
by the Rain were they were cared for by the
deep blue sea, this was the saddest
period of your life.

On July twenty first two-thousand and
nine feathered serpents made their way into the
ocean's bottom and stole the bits of your
heart - what was left of you...

You have not been seen on earth since
than... nor have the serpents...

.................

God, she was the only one I
loved, the only one… The only one I
wanted to spend my life with…
But now she’s gone, she’s
far away and gone… God, why
did she run away from me…
Why did the only girl I
loved, run away from me…

God, won’t you please tell her
the things that I wanted to say, tell
her about all the things that
I wanted us to do… God, tell her that
I was in love with her
days, in love with her dreams, but
she ran away from me… and now
I don’t know what to do…

God, please tell her all the
things that she meant to me, I don’t
want to die twisting in my
dreams... I don’t
want to die twisting in my
dreams… in a deep blue sea.
Lonely and blue...

God, her song I never got to
sing, her room she never got to see…
That night I forgot to tell her
something – that she was
the only girl I ever loved…
God, why did the only girl I loved run
away with someone new…
and now I don’t know what to do…

God, please tell her all the
things that she meant to me, I don’t
want to die twisting in my
dreams… I don't
want to die twisting in my
dreams… in a deep blue sea.
Lonely and blue...

.................

Pick up the pieces of your life
little mama and paint them into a
picture that you can feel good about.
Paint your feelings like a Frida that
is to be framed so everyone can see
them, so that you can break from the
silence that confines you… Hurt, but
also be the beauty that someone adores,
never the toxin to be scorned. Steer
away from the situations of ridicule
they will kill your peace.

Live in the real world but embrace
the surreal world because it will be
there in time of need. It will be there to
free your mind, to turn you away from
temptation. It is what you dream it to
be, a safe haven from illnesses of the
real, the cure to the assault on your
spirit. Believe in those dreams, they
are the workings of your faith. Your
body in the hands of the mind and
there is nothing you can’t do.

Write the words of your life’s song
mama and allow the verses to explain
to you what went wrong. Lift your
writings to new heights, let where you
are going be the guidance that is
always within reach, within the light,
never far behind, never in the dark…
Be the sweet harmony that always
takes you to where you want to be.
Follow the stars home…

Never deceive, use your voice to
free yourself and others, or you will
regret it… deception only leads to
loneliness. Always apologize, use your
heart to fix the errors you commit,
never make the same mistakes twice…
it damages character. Forgive those that
hurt you little mama, and then allow
them into your prayers, your heart it
needs room to heal, it needs room to
love those who truly care for you.

.................

Malo que al fin no supiste responder,
grosera inconsiderada que se te olvidaron
sus cariños, y sus momentos, que se
supieron tus verdades.

Lastima de tus símbolos, la entrada del
hogar religioso fue una puerta de puras
mentiras y cruces manchadas.
Cueva de gatas negras.

Malo que al fin perdiste las estrellas,
maleducada que nunca aprendiste el poder
de sus planetas ni de su luna. Amante
de los payasos, quedaras triste.

Los sueños de ella eran tuyos para
complacer no para desaparecer, lastima
que te adoro tanto, mentirosa no la
extrañaste como habías escrito.

.................

.
Ah
let it all
out little mama,
let me rock you once,
let me rock you twice...
Yes only a candle in the wind
not a star in the sky, and candles
are meant to past, they do not last…
Wishing can not bring a cold heart back
to life all the time but tears can rid you
of what made you cry. Happy days
are solely for the two of us again
little mama, so let me rock
you once, let me rock
you twice…

.................

Fix your broken wings blue bird.
Fix your broken wings because
she is never coming home. You know
the seasons blue bird, get your
hills back my baby. Get your home back
blue bird so you can
fly away again...

Get up blue bird
because she is never coming home.
Learn to fly again blue bird because she
far and lone… Her heart
did not love the Rain blue bird,
it is not your fault, so fly away and
do not die again blue bird.

Fix your beautiful wings again
my baby, so you can fly away home.
Fly away today and do not bleed.
Just sew your heart together again
and fix those broken wings blue bird,
get your home back
and do not hurt no more.

Open your eyes and breathe again
blue bird, twist in the sky
as you did before. She will crash into
your castle when it glows in her dreams.
Love did not mean anything
to her, just fly away blue bird and
look for your baby.

Fix your broken wings blue bird.
Fix them again as they were once
before… Get your night-lights again
blue bird, and sing my baby…
She is far away from you, lost is
her heart blue bird,
it is not your fault, fly away and
be proud again.

Hold on to your dreams blue bird
because they mean the world
to your baby... Your love it lives in
the wind and it will blow into her
dreams and she will crash into
your castle.
Fly away home blue bird…
It is not your fault my baby.

.................

Do not worry my little one, I have told
you before, that the feeling’s that you carry
inside of you, they run very deep. I know they
hurt you my rain but they are yours to keep. In
time my love they will become the very strength
that will keep you on your feet.

I know you miss the sun, I miss her too,
and not a moment goes by that I do not ask the
stars to bring her back you. We all make mistakes
rain and we all have to live our lives. You see my
eyes not everyone believes in the stars and the
sky. In this world my little one, love it has to
live and it has to die.

Be proud love and always be loyal
and true to the things that you love, this is called
faith my rain and in the end it will keep you protected
and loved. Be patient my weary eyes and don’t you
ever stop believing in your dreams, I promise you
my eyes that there is more to love in this
life than what you have seen.

Learn to forgive those who have hurt
you love for they are weak and your are strong.
Your beauty and your youth will blossom if you pull
from within your heart. Never abandon the people
you love or those who love you. Follow this and
you will always have friends and a home,
places you visit will be your own.

Remember my rain that peace does
not come by locking feelings inside. Learn to
pick up the pieces of your life and put them together
as best you can. Believe me my love that peace comes
to those who care for others and happiness comes
to those who pursue their dreams. Love is made
when both are in harmony.

Give my love some space rain, only
time will tell if it lives or if it dies. Love it comes
and goes with the seasons you hear. Remember my
stormy eyes in the meantime Libras have a balance to
keep, but in the end my rain you and I will always
be on our feet. I will always guide you life,
I will always love you.

.................

A veces pienso que la vida podrá
ser como una foto, me imagino
un solo momento, un solo sentimiento,
sellado para siempre. Día tras día,
como que si nunca fue...

Me imagino que la vida y el
amor, es solo un recuerdo de fotos, como
las estrellas de un universo, que
pintan ciertos sentimientos.
Que quedan olvidadas...

Me imagino que
las esperanzas de un sueño
y los ojos de una lluvia, son solitarios,
y tristes para siempre. Que
solo somos un dolor, otra vez...

.................

I hate you Venus!
I hate you for taking the
emotion away from me. I hate
you for pulling Cancer away from me.
Earth, please come and save me.

I hate you Venus!
I hate you for deceiving the
shells in the sea, for saying words that
could never be. I hate you for pulling her away
from me. I hate you for taking
Cancer away from me.

I hate you Venus!
I will never search for you.
your light has become a dark shadow
in a broken space. I hate you for taking down
the stars from her place, the
life from her Moon.

I hate you for pulling my Cancer
away from me…

.................

Its okay, serpents don’t ever lose hope,
they would rather die… They would rather
follow the stars home. You could see them
but you could never reach them...
Don’t be afraid its okay.

Close your eyes first, give me your hand,
like this… Let me show you, don’t cry…
This one has died twice. You see what’s up there…
Yeah that is home. That is a paradise,
and I won’t let you go.

Breathe like this… Let me show you,
give me your other hand, I will hold you.
Don’t cry… Please don’t cry… You see those
lights in the sky, those are her eyes…
Take your time, breathe slowly.
Don’t be afraid… don’t ever be afraid.

Pretend you are falling… and falling… Wow,
look at the serpents go, yeah those are butterflies…
Keep your eyes close, if you open them
you will let me go… Don’t cry I’m right here…
This one has died twice.

It okay, serpents don’t ever lose hope,
they would rather die… Twist slowly, like this…
See… Breathe… Yeah you are doing fine, don’t cry.
We are getting closer, I won’t let you go.
Can you feel me… don’t be afraid.

Come here, yeah slowly… This is our home now…
This is how it feels… Look there we go
serpents and butterflies. Keep your eyes close,
if you open them you will let me go.
Wow, you see how close we really are...

.................

The hardest part of all this,
is not being able to be with the people
I love... So I find serenity in writing
about them, and how I feel… Motivations
enlighten by what I miss the most.
Love, piece and happiness...
you once wrote.

.................

I wonder what has been of
your life and who you are with…
It’s like
an outer space here I tell you,
but I have been here before. Can
you hear me…?

Did you tell him the story about
the bones…? Does he know about
the little people in the box, the
ones that you talk to when
you come home…
Yeah those… The obsidian in
the mirror and the rose...

Wait, tell him about the place of the
gods, I bet he wont believe
you… The rays behind you or
the star that shines you. Can
you hear me…? Tell him about
your rainmaker, Mic and the bees,
and all that she would like
to be...

Don’t go, there is more…

Tell him about lavender dreams,
the ones inside of you… The plans
of the earth and the sky, about
the wind that lives and dies,
but always comes back to you…
The one who loves you.

Tell him about the flowers in
your hair, both the skull
and the cross that you wear...
The veil that hides you.
The web that binds you.

Tell him of all the beautiful things
that are inside of you... The strength,
and the courage that
defines you, for I wonder
what has been of your life, and who
you are with…

.................

Platícame de tus alegrías,
de tu compania.
Platícame de tus fantasías,
de tus amores.
Platícame de tus aventuras
para sentir los celos.

Platícame de tu abandono,
de todas tus heridas.
Platícame me de tu olvido,
de tus esperanzas.
Platícame de tu sueños,
de todo tu orgullo.

Platícame de tus motivos
para sentir los contigo.
Platícame de tus bellezas
para enamorame con ellas.
Platícame de tu mundo,
para conocer lo.

Platícame de toda tu vida
para vivir la contigo…
Para sentir
tu cuerpo, para amar te.
Para nunca dejarte…

.................

Red is the color of my skin,
penance for you.
Deep inside a vision serpent grows.
Thinking of you,
loving you,
it dances.

Deep are the roots of my trees,
and old is my love.
Shade covers vast fields of rhyme.
Protecting you,
giving you,
it reaches far.

Bright is the color of your moon,
the light of our lives.
Smiles that warm me a new.
Teaching,
learning,
it grows.

Plentiful heavens have become,
tonight’s dream.
Flying with stars and light.
Hoping,
wishing,
perhaps, you will be back...

.................

My precious son
I wish you to be born
like fire, like death, please rise…
For she is my life.

Venus please blow
my love a feather from
heaven
to fertilize the earth…
The womb.

Grant our life in many,
as there are stars in her moon.
Bring her my one, bring
her my son.

Ask goggle eyes
the rainmaker
of thunder and lightning,
to break free from the outer space,
for his heart sleeps,
and it must awake.

Forgive my desires
and wants,
punish me for all who sin.
I shall not live a life of sin.
She is my life my wind twin.

Life take my blood,
my pain, and receive
these beads of jade, shell and
stone, for they are true,
and pure of my love…
They belong to you.

All is my sacrifice.

Sun give me strength,
give me wisdom,
turn my hands into jaguar paws,
to walk in obsidian dreams
with my precious son.
My gift to my only one.

.................

I love you like Mic loves his bees.
To make you happy I
could give you an underworld of seas.
A cave so that you can fly in and
out of like a bat during the night.
Our food would be the fruit of the earth.
Our children would be guided by
the waters that flow and their
friends would be the fish and the frogs
they would know. We would
sit on a throne mysteriously, granting
the wishes of those in need. This
would be our world...

.................

I have a picture of you and I keep it close
to my heart. It is a real life vision something that will
never part. When you were born you made
life beautiful again. You renewed her spirits
and became her friend.

Son, in this life there are decisions we make...
and sometimes we don’t see it’s from the little ones
that we take. But I'm here to promise you now,
that there are brothers and sisters
that show us how.

And when your life becomes broken
and blue... just look to the sky and she will
be right there with you.

That I promise you...

.................

Catch me and love me… Bind me
with a web that sleeps me.
Take what is left of me, whisper
as you spin me.
Frustrate me while you make
of me. Cast your fangs and
penetrate me. Make me a part of
of your trap and use me.
Deceive me but keep me.
Poison me deeply,
love me like a spider… kill me
but never leave me...

.................

De nada me sirve el mundo
si no hay amor para
sentir. Para que decirte que
te extraño si no te
puedo ver. De nada me
sirve el amor de tu
pasado. Para que vivir
enamorado, si
tú ya no estas de mi lado.

.................

To set you free, I will allow you
the sky and pray for wind, I will let it go. I will
allow you the light of day and the stars of night, I will
let it go. I will allow you the love of time and the rains
of heaven, I will let it go. Space is beautiful...
so set your spirits free and fly away...
like lovers do.

.................

Hand me a paper and pencil
because I'm debt with the world, and
it must know how I feel.

Pray that when I close
my eyes my sins will be forgiven...

Spill the blood of my brothers and
bless their souls.

When all is silent, take my heart
out and burn it on a raft
of snakes.

Separate my flesh from the bones
and fertilize the earth. Crush my skull
so no identity is left.

When my new life is born, use my
rib cage to shelter it from evil.

Please tell my love that I must not
be wrong but be right... for our
love is true...

.................

If you fall I will pick you up.
I will take you out of the dark
and into the light. I will give you
love, I will give you life...

.................

My serpent love, won’t you please try
to reach her and tell her that
I need her serpent love.

Please take the bones and
what is left with you. Spread your love
and tell her that I can’t be without her
serpent love. I’m try to be strong
but all I want is to see her
serpent love.

Without her my life will not be
the same serpent love, I miss her. Please
try to understand serpent love that
I love her... would do
anything for her.

Free my death serpent love so
that I can be near her, to wish her love
and hold her hand serpent love. Forgive
me for not being there, take her pain
away and give me strength to be
with her serpent love.

Sound the trumpet and
tell the bees that I love her serpent love.
Please try to reach her her soul and bring
her close to me serpent love. I’m
trying to reach you serpent love
with all that’s left in me...

Join our hands again
serpent love. Take us to the underworld
to be once again serpent love...

.................

Si me preguntan que ha sido de mi amor,
les dire que tu has sido los mas feliz de
sus sueños. Que tu amor ha sido
los mas profundo de mi vida, y que
solo existo para servir.

Si me preguntan si todavia te extraño,
les dire que siempre te busco
en los cielos. Que dia tras dia espero
tus rayos, y que de bajo de la luna
todavia te lloro.

Si me preguntan si todavia te amo,
les dire que para ellas es el mundo. Que
solamente para ti yo vivo, y
que sin tu amor yo me muero.

.................

At night before my dreams begin, I
remember a life that use to be.
It is a true life that I use to admire, a
reflection of my heart nothing
out of the hour. It was not a far out sea or a
whistling wind, it was a garden with
lot's to see. It was a voice that shared,
someone who cared. A mind that
listened... The life that’s
really me.

It was something that I held,
something that I felt, something that is
not born from fire but real desire.
It was two people holding hands, I'm not
a stranger to this. The best years of
a person’s life is going to bed with a
good night's kiss. The life
that’s really me.

I know my life is hard to understand,
different pictures and serpent
talks, eyes in the sky, a man who doesn’t
die. Time and space is love
unconditionally, the end to the past,
and the start of something
that will last.

You see when all is said and done
back to the life I remember
is what will come. The life that’s
really me.

.................

I had a dream that I became wise,
but I was not old. The rays of the sun did
not wrinkle my skin, the years did
not gray my hair.

Instead... I was a bird that flew the
skies, and the horizon before me, my eyes...

I chased the seasons of the earth,
and the life below me... it all became mine.
The rivers, the mountains, and the trees
they all became dear to me.

Everything in the world became
clear, and the heavens above, my new home.
In this place I was never alone...

My past time became the wind,
it listened when I sang, and it whispered
when I pondered. My feathers,
they wrote everyday...

Everyday in the sky was a blessing,
and every day I grew stronger, and every
day my journeys longer.

At night when all was dark, the moon
became my light, it gave me my own space,
it asked me how I felt, and what
I wanted to be.

I remember that I did not tire of this
life for time had ceased. I was a soul with no
destination, but a journey, and a
never ending peace.

Love, I met a new friend...
Butterflies fly...

.................

To identify with Quetzalcóatl
is seeing your self unravel... Las prácticas y
las emociones mas profundas de una
vida... el mundo, de todo
el universo.

.................

A
Create
Twist of fate
A dwelling with space
Share my life and how I feel
Regeneration and something real
Promise you this and my serpent side
Understand your love and how you feel inside
Fly too other lands and bring you something back
I want to wrap around you twice and never look back

.................

Sometimes when I go to bed, when
I know nothing at all… That’s when you appear
that’s when you call.

Sometimes I hear your voice and
sometimes you say my name. Sometimes you tap
my shoulder and I reply the same.

Sometimes I sharpen knives
and taste the coffee you make, sometimes
I reach for you but then I wake!

I like it when we talk. I like to see your face.
I can’t wait to get up there I can’t wait…
save me a place.

.................

I don’t want you to go
I like you right
here, next to me
lay your head on my ear
I know it’s cold
but I don’t want you to go…

Just tell me how you feel
and I'll tell you
where I've been
I promise love is slow
that this world is to know
but I don’t want you to go…

Look at the sky
way past the stars
that could be us
if you see yourself go
listen to your heart
but I don’t want you to go…

Know a heart will be good
and you will feel a new
light in your eyes
become my surprise
I know it’s cold
but I don’t want you to go…

Hope is something
that I feel
and I know you feel it too
love turn us round
just listen to the sounds
and I don’t want you to go…

.................

My life is a balance of what I feel
A path that’s only a thought nothing real
U would never understand this life of mine
I move like the wind and drift in time
My loves is the environments grace
The oceans view a mysterious face
Your love is the new days light
A hearts desire a kiss at night
I think of you everyday
Look back flyaway
Love unfair
Miss
u

.................

I can live on earth or I can live in sea
I can dance all day and talk of a mystery
I can read a book and name the flower
I can build a bridge right before the hour
I can reach out high from down below
I can fall behind and still steal the show
I can dream in the day and live at night
I can do many things and take a flight

You have given me all the above,
a serpents love...

.................

I saw you today
and I wondered if it was you.
It was difficult to see your face
reason for my love now
an empty place.

Your voice was lost in air
broken messages and tangled hair.

I wanted to reach out to
you... and hold you like the times
before. Tell you how much I needed
you, a sign that I still
look for you.

I asked if you still felt the
same, seen the emptiness in me
a man that was no longer
the same.

Was this really us and
why... the years made us distant
and forgotten an
eye for an eye.

I still look for the charm you
gave to me, hoping and wishing it
will somehow set me free...

Past photographs is all that
exist, a memory of us and a love
that does not exist.

Sadness and loneliness
when I think of you... something
always bothering you. Your stranded
but I can't look for you...

Just hope for you, pray for you,
miss you, and
love you.

.................

I know you miss your mom I miss your
mom to... and there was a time in my life when I use
to treat her the way I do you. I know this my
darling... I saw it in your eyes this morning right before you
went to school. Believe my little one it's even hard
for me to understand, and sometimes I wish we could all go
back home... our world in her hand. Be strong my
little one... your mom is always on my mind. And my
love for you... it will never die.

Remember my darling... the feelings
that you carry, they are yours to keep. They become
the beauty of life and believe me they burn very
deep. I'm sorry that things can't be the way they use to
be, a thousand promises for you only
and I'm yours to keep.

You see, there may be a day
when miles come between us… but between us
and in us, there are stars and moon shines...
transparent rhymes. A kind of energy that we have and
it allows to move in time. So no matter where
we go or who we become, you and I will always be one.
And I want you to know that I only care about
your dreams… the only thing true in life because there
is more to us then what it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment